Different surety needs are met by different classes of surety bonds. Foster & Witmer Insurance Agency has decades of experience servicing contractors and businesses big and small giving us the complete understanding of contracts needed to help your company grow. We deal only with the most trusted sureties, and have a proven record of placing bonds for business owners and contractors new to bonded work to the most difficult bonds for hazardous work to owners with inexperience on larger project and those with financial difficulties.
At Foster & Witmer Insurance Agency, we specialize in providing Georgia small and large businesses with the following types of bonds:
- Title Bond Bond -is a document that proves a person's ownership of a motor vehicle. It can be used in place of a standard vehicle title in order to register a car with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV), buy insurance for the car, or sell the car.
- Commercial Surety Bond - can guarantee a variety of business obligations which require surety bonds. Commercial Surety Bonds include all non-contract surety bonds, including numerous types of license and permit, miscellaneous and court bonds.
- License & Permit Bonds - guarantee that individuals granted a license or permit to operate a business or to exercise a privilege will meet the obligations under that license or permit.
- Court Bond - guarantees that an individual will comply with the terms of the court. This includes probate and fiduciary bonds, & immigration bonds.
- Dishonesty & Janitorial Bonds - is a type of Fidelity Bond that protects your business from dishonest acts by your employees. This includes protection against fraud, embezzlement, forging checks, stealing money or merchandise, and so forth.
Serving Georgia with all your bond insurance needs
Georgia bonds are designed to provide guarantees for work or services to be performed. The agents at Foster & Witmer Insurance Agency can provide a wide range of bonds to find the right fit for your business. Contact us to find out more about surety bonds in Duluth Georgia including the Alpharetta, Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Marietta, and Suwanee areas.