Georgia Home Insurance
Your home is the usually the biggest purchase you will make and is your most valuable asset. You need a Georgia insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. At Foster & Witmer Insurance Agency, we will help you find the right fit for your needs by providing quality service and affordable pricing.
Homeowner policies will differ based on where you live, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose as well as who is living in the home. We have markets for owner occupied, tenant occupied and vacant home. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, such as someone becoming injured on your property. Whether you live in Atlanta, Cumming, Smyrna or Valdosta we can find a policy to fit your needs.
At Foster & Witmer Insurance Agency, we have the home insurance specialists that can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. We have access to many top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. We will compare policies to ensure you don't have any gaps in coverage down the road.
Homeowners insurance policy coverages in Georgia
- Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
- Personal Property - if you have a loss of valuables in your home like jewelry, electronics or guns due to theft or damage.
- Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
- Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
- Living Expenses - if you have a complete loss, you may need extra temporary housing or food when you're forced from your home.
There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic homeowners policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance. Our agents at Foster & Witmer Insurance Agency can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your Georgia home insurance plan.
So, contact us today at 770-717-7380 to find out more about home insurance in Duluth, Georgia including the Alpharetta, Atlanta, Lawrenceville, Marietta, and Suwanee areas.